UniversePG is dedicated to the advancing technological innovation and excellence for the assistance of humanity
and its members inspire a global community through its publications, conferences, and professional and educational
activities. UniversePG publishes high-quality reviews, research articles and clinical studies in all areas of
Sciences, Engineering, Arts and Humanities; Business Studies and its allied disciplines.
Articles submitted for publication in UniversePG should strictly adhere to the following instructions:
- Researchers and Authors are expected to adhere to the highest moral and ethical standards. Any cases of ethical misconduct are treated very seriously.
- The acceptance criteria for all of the papers are the quality and originality of the research work and its
significance to our readership for humanity.
- Articles and Manuscripts should be written in order that it is understandable to the professional reader and it
should be clear and concise of the findings.
- Articles are reviewed by experts in the specific research area. Reviewers, associate editors, and the editor
evaluate manuscripts for the innovations in significant contributions to, and noteworthy advances in the theoretical or conceptual basis of the scientific area.
- The editorial body reserves the right to modify typescripts to eliminate errors and repetitions and improve
communication between author and reader. If extensive alterations are required, the manuscript will be returned
to the author for any major and minor revision.
- The authors must provide an email address as all of the correspondence, notification, and comments regarding the manuscript will be through email.
- The final acceptance of a manuscript is contingent upon compliance with UniversePG requirements. Manuscripts other
than special invited papers are generally published in order of receipt of the final, accepted version or of the
corrected galley proof. Final acceptance or rejection rests with the editorial board, which reserves the right
to refuse any material for the publication of articles.
Manuscripts should be submitted by the online system or directly through email at:
All articles of all areas submitted to the Universe Publishing Group (UniversePG) must comply with these
instructions. Failure to do so will result in the return of the manuscript and possible delay in the publication of it.