Peer Review Policy
Universe Publishing Group (UniversePG) is committed to increasing the evaluation and publication of fully accepted articles
and operates a conventional double-blind reviewing policy in which the author's name remains anonymous to reviewers
and vice versa. The practice of peer review is to ensure that only good research manuscript is published in all
areas of UniversePG. Upon submission of an article, all areas of the article undergo a rigorous review process to
ensure a thorough and detailed review by specific experts in the article’s interest area.
All articles are peer-reviewed following the procedure outlined below:
- The author submits the manuscript and it receives an article tracking number which should be referred to in any
subsequent communications between the corresponding author and the editor of the specific journal.
- The article is reviewed by the journal editor against the scope of the journal.
- Suggestions and instructions of the Authors to make sure it includes the required sections in the article.
- The editor's body will decide in the case whether to send the article out for review or not. If the resolution is received,
then it is sent for peer review to evaluate the scientific quality of the manuscript or if the verdict is not accepted, the editorial person contacts the corresponding author with the final decision.
- The reviewers review the specific article and provide the editor with their comments, suggestions, and
recommendations (major or minor reject, revise, or accept).
- The editor checks the final reviews and takes the decision whether to accept, reject, or revise (usually
pursued as either major or minor correction).
Finally; the editor contacts the authors with the decision. If there are revisions the authors make the necessary
changes and re-submit. Authors of articles that are not accepted are notified properly and then the authors can
choose to submit their articles to another journal.
Once the manuscript is received by the editorial body, it moves into final production and is published in the journal's online system.